Monday, 19 March 2012

Not really being dilatory

I devoted several days to surviving a humdinger of a cold, and no revision has taken place.  (I didn't think any words I strung together would have any sparkle whatsoever!)  However, I am getting closer to having a map for my book - essential if readers outside of Scotland are to understand where my song-collectors lived!

I've also given the first of five lectures on Scottish music, and tonight finalised the PowerPoint and my examples for the second one.  A few annotations still to write, but not for the PowerPoint, so all's well so far.

Tomorrow?  Source the score for a Robert Carver mass at work; write the annotations at night; annotate a map for my new contact the cartographer; and start seriously looking at Chapter 7.

Yes - definitely progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment