- Virtually no checking Twitter.
- Very little email checking.
- Absolutely no Whittaker Live blogging.
- Absolutely no checking my work email account.
- Come to think of it, no reading of the reading pile either!
|Socks worked off|
If I don't get more than this done tomorrow, I'll know I'm in for the long haul. Why are these bards being so obdurate? It's not even that I don't know what to say. I've certainly spent time sourcing the odd 18th-century poem or essay, but I've also spent time writing. Real writing, notes on paper, and lines on Word.