Tuesday, 31 January 2012

True Imaginary Friends somewhat neglected

Well, blame the Inland Revenue!  Fear of a fine is enough to make the average author's head duck BENEATH the clouds to face harsh reality.  But now, to quote Sullivan's Mikado,

'The Threatened Cloud has passed away' (turn up the sound)
How can I put my head back in clouds that have theoretically passed away?  Anyway, you know what I mean.  I can get on with the task in hand.  (Which will, after all, lead to revenue.  What goes around comes around, to quote an old expression.  Cliche upon cliche upon cliche there.)

I was going to copy an article that I need to read, but commonsense tells me that my printer is so SLOW compared to the photocopier at work, that I'll better spend my time READING some of the article, and copying it tomorrow for future reference.  What else do I need to do this week?  Ponder about illustrations, go and look at Shield's music treatise, and make sure I've really finished with Chapter 3 before moving onto Chapter 4. 

So, without further ado, I'd better start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment